WOW Rewards is the customer loyalty program of WOW Restaurants Inc. which includes Wheatfields Restaurants & Bar Saratoga Springs, Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar Clifton Park, BWP Your Local Bar & Grille Saratoga Springs, and Wheatfields Caters.
It’s easy and FREE! Come into any WOW Restaurants location (Wheatfields Saratoga, Wheatfields Clifton Park, or BWP Saratoga) receive a WOW Rewards Card, and then you are all set to earns points and WOW Reward Dollars. Register your card to become a member and to redeem WOW Reward Dollars.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent; 100 points = $10
- Receive 50 points upon registering your card
- Receive $5 bonus Reward Dollars when you register
- Receive Double points when you dine within 7 days of your birthday
- Be the first to know about more rewards, special events, and coupons company -wide via email
- Click here to register your card
This registration link is for Paytronix WOW Rewards members.
- Click here to register your card
This registration link is for new WOW Rewards members only who have the rewards card with Heartland on the back of the card.
Meatball Monday! $15 All You Can Eat!
What could be more delicious than handcrafted spaghetti and hand-rolled meatballs, topped with a marinara sauce that has been simmering all day? It’s Meatball Mondays at Wheatfields Restaurants! For only $15 receive a family style salad, bread, herb garlic butter and All You Can Eat Handcrafted Meatballs and Linguine. Wheatfields talented culinary team created the coveted Meatball Recipe.
New 2 for $20 To Go Every Monday!
Feed two for only $20! Every Monday Wheatfields will offer a different 2 for $20 To Go. You can’t get fresh handcrafted pasta anywhere else and certainly for only $20, Wheatfields fresh handcrafted pasta is a steal! Each 2 for $20 To Go includes salad, bread & herb butter. Call Ahead (518-383-4444) and pick yours up on the way home!
Here’s the list of Wheatfields 2 for 20 To Go:
- Monday 1-14-19 Radiatori Pesto with Chicken and Salad
- Monday 1-21-19 Chicken Marsala and Salad
- Monday 1-28-19 Scarpetta and Salad
- Monday 2-4-19 Chicken Parm and Salad
- Monday 2-11-19 Linguini Primavera and Salad
- Monday 2-18-19 Chicken Rigatoni and Salad
- Monday 2-25-19 Eggplant Rolatini and Salad
- Monday 3-4-19 Baked Mac n’ Cheese and Salad
- Monday 3-11-19 Gnocchi Pomodoro with Chicken and Salad
- Monday 3-18-19 Cheese Ravioli and Salad
- Monday 3-25-19 Radiatori Pesto with Chicken and Salad
- Monday 4-1-19 Chicken Marsala and Salad
- Monday 4-8-19 Scarpetta and Salad
- Monday 4-15-19 Chicken Parm and Salad
- Monday 4-22-19 Linguini Primavera and Salad
- Monday 4-29-19 Chicken Rigatoni and Salad
- Monday 5-6-19 Eggplant Rolatini and Salad
- Monday 5-13-19 Sausage Mac n’ Cheese and Salad
- Monday 5-20-19 Gnocchi Pomodoro with Chicken and Salad
- Monday 5-27-19 Cheese Ravioli and Salad
Tuesday Night Enjoy 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine!
Every Tuesday night at Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar in Clifton Park, its 1/2 Price Bottles of Wine when Two of you Dine! Purchase two entrées and receive 50% off of your bottle of wine. What a great way to take advantage of Wheatfields Restaurants Wine Spectator Award winning Wine Lists! Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar Clifton Park is a proud recipients of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence; five years running! With 85 bottles of wine for under $50, Wheatfields wine lists are also recognized as being lists of tremendous value by the Wine Spectator. Click here to view Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar’s Bottle Wine List. Yes, Award winning wine lists at a deep discount.
3 Course Thursday only $21!
Three Course Thursday; enjoy Wheatfields handmade pasta for an entrée, plus an appetizer and dessert for only $21.
Saturday Night Prime Rib Special
Seasoned to perfection and slow roasted is Wheatfields Clifton Park’s Saturday night Prime Rib special. Only $22 for a 12 oz. cut and $26 for a generous 16 oz. cut; it’s a special not to be missed! What makes Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar’s Prime Rib so special? Wheatfields Bistro culinary team starts with a high quality roast, a great spice blend then roasts it slow and low. Not too much on the herbs as you want all of those natural flavors of the beef to really shine. Enhancing them [the beef’s flavors] with a good blend of herbs and spices is key. No need to make a reservation for this Saturday, but the culinary team will only slow roasted a few roasts. So come as you are to Wheatfields Clifton Park and enjoy the new Saturday Night Special!
Family Style Sunday!
Family Style Sunday at Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar in Clifton Park. Starting at 2pm Wheatfields Bistro will be serving a Family Style Menu when each dish will serve at least two if not four! This Sunday one of the selections is a Wheatfields classic, Chicken Parmesan served Family Style or simply choose a salad, pasta.
Brunch on Sundays at Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar in Clifton Park. Traditional Brunch along with specialty Brunch items is served with the Wheatfields pizazz. Where else can you get a hand-tossed Breakfast Pizza, squeezed-to-order juices, or succulent grilled Skirt Steak ‘n Eggs? Only at Wheatfields Bistro & Wine Bar, a restaurant completely out of the Clifton Park ordinary! Open at 10am for Sunday Brunch.
Happy Hour at Wheatfields!
Happy Hour Monday through Friday at 4pm. Experience the most generous Happy Hour in the Capital Region: Buy-One-Get-One or BOGO, on ALL bar beverages! Voted the best for good reasons, the famous bar cheese, the award winning wine list, hand squeezed juices, the illustrious made-to-order Sangria, and the Bar Menu with discounted prices on many appetizers, salads, and pizza. Wheatfields Happy Hour is Happying from 4-7pm, come early to get a seat closest to the bar cheese! (Happy Hour offered in the bar area only).